- Duration: 2 days
- Course Price: $300.00 USD
- Prerequisites: PADI Open Water Diver
- What is inlude:
- PADI digital manual
- PADI Instructor
- PADI certification
- 1st day : practicing with 2 dives
- 2nd day : practicing with 3 dives
What will I do?
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course will give you the tools to become a well-rounded diver and to vastly extend your range of dive sites. You will extend your depth limits, gain an introduction to the basics of underwater navigation and generally improve your dive skills under the supervision of an experienced PADI instructor. It is also a great opportunity for you to try something new underwater, such as Underwater Photography, Wreck Diving or any other activity that might interest you.
This certification includes five Adventure Dives, including the Deep Adventure Dive, the Underwater Navigator Adventure Dive, and your choice of three of the following:
- Aware Fish ID
- Drift Diver
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (strongly recommended)
- Search and Recovery Diver
- Underwater Naturalist
- Underwater Photographer *
- Underwater Videographer
* If you are interested in Underwater Photography, we can help you get the most out of your camera with the Digital Underwater Photographer adventure dive. We also have cameras for rent; see our Rental Gear or contact us for additional information.
What do I earn at the end?
At the end of the course you will receive a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification temporary card that can be used anywhere in the world. A few weeks later, you will receive your permanent PADI Advanced Open Water certification card by mail, which expands your range of diving opportunities all around the world. With your extended depth range of 30 meters/100 feet, and exposure to different underwater challenges you will be able to explore many of the site otherwise off-limits to PADI Open Water Divers.
What’s the next step?
PADI Advanced Open Water Divers can enroll in any PADI Specialty Course including the PADI Deep Diver Specialty and PADI Wreck Diver Specialty, and/or continue on to PADI Rescue Diver.