- Duration: 3 days
- Course Price: $350.00 USD
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water & Current Emergency First Response
The PADI Rescue Diver course will expand your knowledge and experience to another level: you’ll learn to look beyond yourself and consider the safety and well-being of other divers.
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Knowledge development sessions are followed by confined and skills training and open water scenarios, where you will cover:
- Self Rescue Review
- Tired diver
- Panicked diver
- Distressed diver underwater
- Missing diver
- Surfacing the unresponsive diver
- Unresponsive diver at the surface
- Exiting the unresponsive diver
- First aid for pressure related injuries and oxygen administration
The knowledge development portion consists of five knowledge reviews that you will cover with your instructor, a final exam, and the creation of an emergency assistance plan for a specific dive site.